Re: Switching Back

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:58:24 -0700

Catherine,

Tasks for which I will be relieved to use it for again:
Spot-checking mail.
Checking typewriter output.
Correcting scanning errors by spot-checking the print.
Verifying my signature.
Identifying currency.
Reading package directions.
Puzzling out street maps.
Checking if lights are on or off.
Checking for stains on clothing.

Tasks I could suddenly do again:
All of these.

Tasks that had to be given up altogether:
All of these.

Tasks I would like to be able to do with the new design:
Check flat-screen displays, cell phones, MIDI keyboard displays, etc.

My wish list:
Refreshable-dot-type display to eliminate vibration.
Some small lens module attachment which would accommodate a pen to fill =
in forms "on the fly".

This is the time to be creative and really think outside the box; no =
room for knee-jerk reactions about what can or cannot be done.  Let's be =
inventive now so we aren't kicking ourselves later.

Mark Blier

----- Original Message -----=20