[opendtv] Re: Transition report

  • From: gsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:53:38 -0400

 The Zenith DTT900 (and its twin the Insignia model 'I don't have it in front
of me') is the only STB that will allow someone to manually put in a specific
frequency without scanning. This can be done even if the input is not
connected. It remembers. I have tested, to date, nearly 20 different STB's. If
someone has experience with another STB with this feature, please post the
brand, as this is one of the most useful feature I have found.

I have eight more SB's still in their box that I will test during the week.

Ron