[mac4theblind] Re: David Poehlman, long-time list member, was robbed, read on

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 17:25:31 -0400

Even just being a friend, can mean a lot in times like this, and just letting
him know that we care, and we are so glad that he himself is unharmed.  I may
not agree with most things that he says or does as I'm sure you all by now have
notice on list from our previuos interactions.  But totally throwing that out
the window in a whole, I don't like some of the things he does, no, but that
doesn't mean I don't like him just for who he is as an individual.  I
definitely do care about him, and also would love to help in some way if I can.
 Financially I can't right now, but if I can do something else within reason, I
definitely will.

Was he actually home when they did this?  I just can't even imagine the fear he
must a felt.  The unknown of am I gonna be hurt, or God forbid, worse, killed.

He may not have much more physically, but he has us as friends and family.  I
know together we'll all pull through this.  It won't be easy, but I know this
will work out for the good in the longrun.

Chris.