[mac4theblind] Re: David Poehlman, long-time list member, was robbed, read on

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:51:15 -0700

Oh so Ouwl I. There is an app I forgot what is' called but it is like a car
alamr for the mac and is even controled bya key ring thing like for the car.
Maybe this will help someone who wants to secure their mac from beeing touched.
and that alarm from what I'm told is sensitive and loud as all heck. Sorry I
cannot be of more help but this is just a suggestion for others who might want
to protect their macs.