[mac4theblind] Re: David Poehlman, long-time list member, was robbed, read on

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:40:35 -0400

And again John, please please don't ban me for making that comment. I assure you my heart is in the right place. It isn't that I didn't believe you all. I just in all fairness wanted to get some verification first. It's nothing at all against him nor you, nor anyone personally. I hope no offense was taken. If it was, I profusely apologize.

Enough said.

No hard feelings.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Panarese" <jpanarese@xxxxxx>