[mac4theblind] Re: David Poehlman, long-time list member, was robbed, read on

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:23:46 -0700

It's highly unlikely that they can recover this stuff. I know a freind who got
robbed and 48 hours later the police showed up to take a statement. He has
since never seen his stuff again. I mean I hop they can. If they can use the
find my mac feature then that's good. that way they can know where the thing is
located and they can get it. I hoep he can recover his stuff.

Good luck.