[lit-ideas] Re: 21. century European anti-Semitism

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

He couldn't have, since in Malaysia the same party has
been in power for over 20 years. (Albeit now it
changed the leader.) A strange form of democracy to
serve as an exemplary to Muslim nations, though
admittedly it is better than some other options on the
table.

O.K.

--- Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/FD17Ae04.html