[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: back translate patch

  • From: Simon Aittamaa <simon.aittamaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:46:58 +0200

Hi Ken,

Current master (sha1: 15e785fbdf7a69c7b6ab0e4fecaf1ef206853cda), builds
cleanly for me (on Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS).

make check:
All 29 tests behaved as expected (7 expected failures)

Perhaps you could provide some more info, e.g. which files are missing, or
a complete log, i.e. make check &> make-check.log.

Best,
Simon