[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: back translate patch

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:54:59 +0000

I would consider all the checks to be broken until we know that the tables that
are being used are the ones in the repo.  Especially since the only way to know
that you have only the current tables is to physically remove all the tables in
the path from your machine.  I did so and now the tables pass but what a mess.
I will Fix my back translation stuff and do the pull request but I think this
is something that needs looking at.

Ken