[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: back translate patch

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:46:51 +0000

Sorry I was reading your email to fast and I removed /usr/share/liblouis/tables
and not /usr/local/share/liblouis/tables.  Now that I removed it it is working.
I wonder when we do sudo make install should that not remove the tables
directory and make a new one at least since  we are stuck with this hard coded
path?

Ken