[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: back translate patch

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:48:53 +0200

On 06/29/2014 11:35 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
Does any one review these patches or how should I get it in?

The ideal procedure for us as maintainers would be that you do the following:

1. Fork the liblouis repo on github
2. In that new repo create a branch for your fix
3. Apply the fix in this new branch. Don't forget to update the NEWS file. Make sure all the tests pass, i.e. run `make check`.
4. Open a pull request for your branch
5. We will then look at the proposed change and merge it back in master.

For an example look at the pull requests by simait (https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/pull/10).

Ken