[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: back translate patch

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:46:34 +0200

On 06/30/2014 04:36 PM, Ken Perry wrote:
Um your telling me I have to install the build to test it?  This should not
reference anything on my machine when testing.

Well, in theory it should look for tables in LOUIS_TABLEPATH=$(top_srcdir)/tables,$(top_srcdir)/tests/tables,$(top_srcdir)/tests/tables/moreTables

(look at the line where it defines the TEST_ENVIRONMENT in tests/Makefile.am) so it shouldn't look for tables in /usr/share or /usr/local/share. But maybe there is a fallback in the liblouis library somewhere to also look in the data path if a table can't be found. @bert touched this last.

HTH