[jhb] Re: Alternate to Fraps (worth a look)

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 07:02:51 -0000

Installed this on my PC and created a video of me doing a circuit at Gerry's
Clipgate farm in FSX.

The original video was some 600Mb in size but I've conveted it to SWF format
at posted it on my site.

OK so there's some loss of quality in the conversion but it's still
reasonable given the new file is a mere 24mb

see http://pwr-hull.org.uk/html/clipgate.html

Paul

From: Kev Townsend <mailto:175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>