[jhb] Re: Alternate to Fraps (worth a look)

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 21:46:19 +0000

Cracking Paul

Really nice

Kev

At 18:13 06/01/2011, you wrote:
I've been playing again and have created a second video.

This time it's a circuit at Eggesford farm.  The video is a little easier on
the eye this time as I output the recording from four different viewpoints
then used editing software to create the fina video.  Just for completeness,
I also added some mood music.

http://pwr-hull.org.uk/html/eggesford.html

There is one thing noticable on the rendered result, the prop disappears
against the clouds at times.  You'll see what I mean when you watch it.

Paul