[jhb] Re: Alternate to Fraps (worth a look)

  • From: Kev Townsend <175@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 16:23:59 +0000

Working Firefox v 3.6.13

Maybe then another Addon responsible.

I have installed the:
Windows Media Player v1.0.0.8
Quicktime Plug in v7.6.6.0
RealPlayer Plug in v6.0.12.775
RealPlayer HTML5VideoShim Plug in (32 Bit) v1.0
RealPlayer G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug in (32 Bit) v1.0
Silverlight Plug In v1.1.5.0

best wishes

Kev

At 16:06 07/01/2011, you wrote:
Unfortunately this plug-in is not compatible with the current (3.6.x) version of Firefox. The Videolan web page is silent about plug-ins and VLC itself, which I have had installed for some time, is no good since the html coding does not allow the avi file to be downloaded and played locally. I finally resorted to the YouTube link but buffering issues made it somewhat discontinuous.

A nice flight - pity the prop disc is quite a distraction. The tree scenery (and in the Clipgate video) is remarkably effective. I think I must be missing a trick here - although I have Gerry's farm strips installed, I don't seem to have anything like the density or realism of tree scenery that Paul's videos display. Any suggestions?

Mike L

On 07/01/2011 07:10, Kev Townsend wrote:
Address of the Plug-in itself

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14730/

Kev