[jhb] Re: Alternate to Fraps (worth a look)

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:26:43 -0000

MessageI have also downloaded FSRecorder a couple of days ago, not had a chance
to really have a go with it.
What impresses me it the quality of playback, leaves the FS version in the
shade, no more jerky playback.
Will get onto recording some more clips and trying out the render to WMV files,
so that I can play them outside of FS.
Love those trees, but then I do not have Gerry's Farm strips loaded.

Frank F