[jhb] Re: Alternate to Fraps (worth a look)

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 20:05:26 -0000

Glad you enjoyed it.  Did you notice I managed to get this one in HD?

To fully enjoy it, click on the number just below where it says YouTube in
the bottom left of the frame and select 720p.  You can then make it full
screen by clicking on the small icon that looks like four arrows pointing to
the corners of a square.

If, like mine, it pauses while caching, click on the pause and allow the
video to download first - the red line immediately below the video shows its
progress.  Be patient, it'll take a few minutes in HQ.  Once it's cached,
press play for un-interrupted viewing.

Paul