[PCB_FORUM] Re: Relative prop delay

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <allegrolist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 22:33:01 -0400

Hi Gerry,

> Note: It seems that some functionality is being removed from
> Performance. You used to be able to modify ecsets in Performance. Now
> you have to be in Expert to even change a value in the spreadsheet. You
> also can no longer audit ecsets in performance.

Hum.  The datasheet you provided says:

"Allegro Constraint Manager...allows designers to graphically create, edit,
and review constraint sets..."

And, Performance has Constraint Manager listed as a feature it has.  Again,
it would appear to me that Performance should be able to do this from their
documentation...but not having tried it on anything past 15.2, I can't say
one way or the other.  Is this degrade documented that you know of?

Regards,

Austin