[PCB_FORUM] Re: Pad designer editor problems

  • From: "Weinberg, Richard (Richard)" <rweinberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:02:35 -0500

I've managed to clear a few more cob webs. The problem showed up when I
loaded a flash in Allegro. Does this pad stack have a flash? Try to look
at it.

                systems
  agere                             76 Sandy Point Road
                                                    Yarmouth, Maine
04096
                                                    USA

Richard Weinberg           Tel: 207 846 4539
Applications Engineer                 rweinberg@xxxxxxxxx
        ReferenceDesigns