[PCB_FORUM] Re: Pad designer editor problems

  • From: "Gary MacIndoe" <gary.macindoe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:52:25 -0700

Hi Diane,

Well, it sounds like I shouldn't be having the problem that I'm having!
But...

I can copy any existing padstack, name it "123456789.pad", and it *will not*
load into "Pad_Designer" by double clicking it.  If I name the copy
"12345678.pad", it *will* load in.

Hey Cadence guys, any clue?  I guess it's time for an ISR.

Thanks for your time Diane!
Gary E. MacIndoe
PCB Design Engineer
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.