  From: Weinberg, Richard (Richard) [mailto:rweinberg@xxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:03 AM
  To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [PCB_FORUM] Re: Pad designer editor problems

  I've managed to clear a few more cob webs. The problem showed up when I
loaded a flash in Allegro. Does this pad stack have a flash? Try to look at
it.

                  systems

    agere                             76 Sandy Point Road

                                                      Yarmouth, Maine 04096

                                                      USA

  Richard Weinberg           Tel: 207 846 4539

  Applications Engineer                 rweinberg@xxxxxxxxx

          ReferenceDesigns