[haiku] Re: please keep non-GSoC comments out of these threads; was [GSsC] usermode Haiku or file system development

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 08:31:45 -0700

Rene Gollent wrote:
On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why? Because it is the uncomfortable truth?

Because the tired old "Help help, I'm being oppressed!" rhetoric you
trot out every time people don't treat your opinions as the gospel
truth gets old fast?

And exactly where did I say that I feel oppressed or that my opinion be treated as gospel? What I do feel is insulted both by Matt's cheap shot and to a certain extent also by the those in a position of leadership that condone such insults with their silence.

Because in case you missed it, until Matt Madia basically called me a poisonous asshole who is out to destroy the project, all I did was briefly comment on a thread started by somebody else, and then responded to Stippi only because he addressed some questions specifically to me.

Regards,

--
Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net