[haiku] Re: Problem with cprivmsg.txt

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:58:22 +0100

> > Maybe I am missing something obscure, but I think it can't be something
> wrong with the .iso. It's an image, the contents should not concern the
> writing software, no?
>
> Unless the software stupidly tries to "correct" some ISO metadata
> (checksums ?) which it thinks are broken but are actually part of the BFS ?
>
> François.

Hello,

I downloaded three .iso Haiku nightly builds: two are GCC2Hybrid and one is
GCC4Hybrid.
I burnt them on CD-R discs of two brands (Maxell and HP). After the burning the
recording software did the verification and the CD-Rs are correcty recorded
according to the burning software.

When I use Nero Trail, then I can install Haiku.
When I use CDBurnerXP version 4.3.2.2212, then I have the described problems.

Regards,
Miroslav Stimac