[haiku] Re: Problem with cprivmsg.txt

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:30:26 +0100

Hello,

By the way, it seems to be a known problem:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/6723

However, why is the ticket closed?

I have this problem with the newest nightly build. It seems not to be solved!

Regards,
Miroslav Stimac

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit