[haiku-development] Re: The ways of Reboot. Acknowledge or not?

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 19:09:44 +0200

Stephan Aßmus schrieb:
In any case, from this experience I know that I want to see the actual document, not some indirection like this dialog that only adds work for app developers and Haiku developers.

Reading this last bit again, I realize this may have come across harsh, but I didn't intend it to. Sorry if it came across this way! What I really meant to say is that in this specific case, I like the simple solution better anyways.

Best regards,
-Stephan