[haiku-development] Re: The ways of Reboot. Acknowledge or not?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:52:47 -0400

2009/4/25 Jonas Sundström <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Here´s a thought. In Deskbars menu, have submenus
> "User" and "System" roughly like Ubuntu´s menu´s
> top and bottom parts.

Please let's be careful we don't delve into too much Glass Elevator
type material. Haiku's multi-user support is pretty much non-existent
as far as I know, and won't be implemented until well after R1 is
released. At least that is my understanding.

So let's try to keep this discussion relevant to the current Haiku so
we don't get into too much bike shed talk.

Anything that is for future discussion should be moved to the Glass
Elevator list, or archived some other place so as not to be lost in
the volume of information on this list. Because I do think some of
these ideas are good and worth considering, but should not be worried
about at the moment.

Regards,
Ryan