[haiku-development] Re: The ways of Reboot. Acknowledge or not?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 16:13:39 -0400

2009/4/25 Jonas Sundström <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> End session does not fit the options where you
> dont end your session. (Lock Screen and more
> superficial powersaving moves.)

I like "End Session" more than the other options ("Leave Haiku" and
"Log Out".) I think it does capture the power saving usages (you are
ending your session in the sense that the computer won't be usable in
that mode.) I think Lock Screen should not be under this menu, because
I agree it does not fit with "End Session". In addition it is probably
a much more common operation than the others. So:

Lock Screen
End Session ->
-----------Switch User
-----------Log Out