[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:54:01 -0400

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 08/28/2012 09:49 PM, scottmc wrote:
>
>> [...] Updates should be posted on the wiki
>>
>> page:
>> https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/**R1/Alpha4/OptionalPackages<https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha4/OptionalPackages>
>>
>> If anyone spots any packages that are missing from the wiki page but
>> are already Haiku OptionalPackages please add them so they don't get
>> over looked.

I'm not sure if it is an optional package already but I'd like to get
BeScreenCapture rebuilt for Alpha4 since it is currently broken on the
latest nighty's. I will download the source and try to build an optional
package on an alpha4 nightly. Hopefully it just needs a recompile.

Also, Ryan mentioned adding Colors! as a release package so I started to
update Colors! to incorporate improvements from Icon-O-Matic. If I don't
get these changes made in time and you'd still like to add Colors! you can
use the current packages, they should run fine on alpha4.

John Scipione