[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 22:33:36 +0200

Am 22.08.2012 22:31, schrieb Ryan Leavengood:
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And of course, I don't understand why we wouldn't be able to extend
ControlLook in the future -- it's still considered an experimental API at
this point, anyway. Only apps that use this class directly will be affected.
Which is nothing outside of libbe.so as far as I know.

Like the tab view in WebPositive? Keymaps for drawing the keymap, DeskCalc for drawing its buttons? In any case, that's all stuff that lives in our repository, anyway.

Bye,
   Axel.