[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 21:24:45 +0200

2012/8/18 Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Also I don't think I have the skills (or the time to learn the skills)
> to fix most of the current R1/alpha4 blockers, so unless someone else
> steps up they aren't going to get fixed (or we won't be releasing as
> scheduled.) Here is the current list:
>
> https://dev.haiku-os.org/query?status=assigned&status=in-progress&status=new&status=reopened&milestone=R1%2Falpha4&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

I am trying to look into why some freebsd drivers are slow (I suspect
the fake intr handler), but havn't found anything interesting (or
working) yet.
And since I don't have a marvell yukon card I can't really promise anything.
On a side note, the yukon prefers msi interrupts, but that seems
broken for freebsd-based drivers, so if anyone can see why it might be
interesting.

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH