[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:35:52 +0200

Hi,

I have now updated the tagging scheme used for our release (i.e. non-master)
branches as suggested.

All pushes to the r1alpha4 branch should now be tagged linearly (in their own
namespace) with 'hrevr1alpha4-XXXXX'.

On 2012-08-20 at 10:33:08 [+0200], Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> - adjust the git-hookscript post-receive.pl to support different tagnumber
>   namespaces

Done. For sake of completeness, I have added hrev-namespaces for r1alpha1-3,
but I doubt we'll see any pushes there ;-)

> - adjust the apache redirections from Trac's source browser to Cgit

There actually wasn't anything to do.

> - adjust Trac's internal detection of revision tags in tickets

Done.

Please shout if you notice anything suspicious related to the new tags.

cheers,
        Oliver