[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:49:12 -0700

The OptionalPackage rebuilds are progressing.  A couple have tripped
up the build so far, beam and clockwerk come to mind, so their .bep
files may need to be adjusted.  Also I haven't built icu before so
that might require special care as well.  There's a few other packages
that were built by different devs in the past which may or may not
have .bep files ready for rebuilding.  For those I will nudge the
previous builder(s) to rebuild them for r1alpha4 if they aren't ready
in the next couple of days.  Updates should be posted on the wiki
page:
https://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha4/OptionalPackages

If anyone spots any packages that are missing from the wiki page but
are already Haiku OptionalPackages please add them so they don't get
over looked.
-scottmc