[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 13:01:13 -0400

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it okay to commit to the r1alpha4 branch directly, or do you prefer to do
> that yourself? In any case, hrev44582 would be a candidate :-)

Things have been relatively quiet as compared to previous releases, so
I think it would be OK for others to commit to the r1alpha4 branch.
Niels has already been been committing Pootle changes there directly.

I have some work I have to finish for probably most of today, but
hopefully tonight or tomorrow I can put in some Haiku time.

--
Regards,
Ryan