[haiku-development] Re: The next release

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:29:16 -0700

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Richie Nyhus-Smith
<richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure I fully understand what Haiku, Inc's role is in that
decision... are we looking to purchase something?

Haiku Inc was offered a licence for a self hosted version of TestRail for
free from the owner.

Ok, I'm assuming we don't have to do anything for this right? Do they
actually need to speak with a director, or can they work with anyone
in the project?

Only the hosting needed to be sorted out.

That's something best asked on the haiku-sysadmin mailing list.

- Urias