[haiku-development] Re: Haiku R1A5 release timeline

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 09:00:39 -0400

Hey all,

1. Yes, I am going to be fixing the BToolbar API as my attempt to get
commit access (probably will turn into 6-8 patches when all is said and
done)

2. I understand it's a lot of woke, but I'll be working on it
almost-full-time for a month and a half so I don't think that's a concern.

3. As I already said, I do need someone to mentor me over a 15-minute Skype
call twice per week (not my own requirement). Anyone with commit access is
OK.

4. Testing BeOS apps isn't on the TODO list; I'll add it, thanks :-)

-Augustin