[hackpgh-party] Re: Initial wiki page up!

  • From: gwen <gwenix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-party@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:12:11 -0500

Oh, vouchers for free months is a really good idea!  If we only end up
with one of those, I'd say put it into the xmas basket, since that'll
likely be the least appealing otherwise.

I'll start making calls out on the main list for "Hey, have a small
hacky, crafty, or xmasy thing you can donate to the raffle?"  Also,
I'm going to say, "Have you run a project or night lately and have
pictures?  Wanna make a poster display of it?"  We need to show off!

If we just rerun the standard t-shirts, that's fine.  I don't want us
to be too specific to this event since we're unsure of who all will
come, and of those who'd want shirts.  But leftover t-shirts that are
standard can be sold later too.

If I hear back from companies, we can add their stuff to the raffles
too, but I don't want to count on anything from them.

Plus... I do want to do the baked goods contest!  Any thoughts on
that?  Should I scrap that idea?

Yay, back to fun!

--
Gwendolyn R. Schmidt