[hackpgh-party] Re: Initial wiki page up!

  • From: gwen <gwenix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-party@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:33:57 -0500

Well, that's why I was trying to push a lot of worth into the tickets,
and pushing for drink tickets.  So yay, there's some ground
understanding here.

Coincidentally, OTB emailed me to see how things were going just a few
minutes ago.  I did ask them if they knew how others have dealt with
the issue.  Let's see what they come up with.

But yah, I'd be happy to make it a PR event, and push the raffles
(perhaps sell some T-shirts too?) for any fundraising.  It'd be fun to
show ourselves off, really.

--
Gwendolyn R. Schmidt