[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 01:37:47 +0100

That was from the New World Translation.

This ones from the New International Version;- 16 "I am sending you out like
sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves

    New Living Translation :- Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves.
Be as wary as snakes and harmless as doves

    Good News Translation :-
    <<Listen! I am sending you out just like sheep to a pack of wolves. You
must be as cautious as snakes and as gentle as doves.

    Pete

      From: Neville Jones
      To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Behold I send you as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise
as serpents and simple as doves. - Matthew 10:16, DRV.

      As "wise as serpents and simple as doves." What do any of you understand
by this?