[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 10:06:10 -0700 (PDT)

Neville,

  If Geocentrism answers cosmological questions ten times better than
heliocentricity
  than that fact should be declared also. Then Geocentrism should be the
prevailing
  view that is promoted and heliocentricity should be criticized and denigrated.

  And if a Geobounded Universe seems to answer cosmological questions two times
better
  than Geocentrism then its validity should be investigated, but not have a
  cosmologcal view that is Ten Times Better than heliocentricity discarded.

  Also my own personal pet theory is that "THEY" might have visited you to
  stop you from telling the truth, forcing you to gradually do a turnaround.
  They have their ways of dealing with WTC truthtellers, Apollo exposers, etc
  It's just a maybe, but is what I thought when I first visted your site,
  "THEY will not allow this high level of truth to become widely publicized,
  this site is too good, this will be shut down." I often wonder, "Where is the
  essay on Moon Landing Feasibility?"

  If the human belief/perception in the One and Only Truth of a Subject is a
matter of percentage or degree/magnitude of being correct then Geocentrism is
the winner
  over everything else right now

  Bernie

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Philip,

Christ stated that he was not alone. Therefore, I am not alone. I know that The
Almighty is with me and will not desert me. I may desert The Almighty, that's
true, but The Almighty will never desert me.

As regards geocentrism, you are correct. I used to try and force the science to
fit with the Bible. Now that 'accounts' such as Joshua's Long day are seen to
be false ramblings of a demonic race, I no longer have a Biblical 'base' for
geocentrism. In fact, I now think that geocentrism is false. Let me quickly add
that I have always believed (and still firmly believe) that
heliocentrism/acentrism is false. I'm still, like the rest of us I suppose,
trying to figure out what the reality is.

The book is irrelevant. I proclaim that The Almighty exists and is goodness,
truth, love, mercy, compassion and light. And at that, I rest my case. (Suppose
that makes me a Deist.)