[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 14:28:00 +0100

Philip,
Your fear of being critical sounds very much like the 'political correctness'
variety! When you are in possesion of the truth it is OK to cricise those who
reject it. The same goes for criticising Christian brothers who bring
disrespect to the Bible and the church. The Bible tells how to deal with people
like that. When people are exposed to the truth, feelings can inevitably get
hurt. I voiced the same thing to Neville when I asked him if he knew of anyone
who shared the same belief? All that Neville has is the hope that his almighty
measures up to his perception.