[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:26:37 +0100

Philip,
Your e-mail below confirm your comment in a previous e-mail when you said the
Bible was full of contradictions. This demonstrates a lack of Biblical
knowledge. The Bible does not contradict itself. People have been saying this
for hundreds of years but it still stands orders of magnitude above other
books. The passages are usually taken out of context just as you have just
done. Yes we are told to love our enemies and we are told how to deal with
people who bring the Bible and Church into disrepute see Mat 18:15-17.