[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:29:50 +0100

Philip,
Excellent and extremely well put!

  From: philip madsen
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 11:26 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  In short, I now defend The Almighty, as I perceive The Almighty to be. The
black book does not fit in anymore with this understanding and I very much
regret that it ever did. Neville.

  This means Neville that you deny God ever came to reveal anything to
mankind..  This makes you and those of similar thought awfully alone, having
only the imaginings of your fragile mind.

  It must mean as well that you have no valid argument to direct you towards
Geocentrism. This puts you with the majority anyway, even if its not validly
confirmed.

  If Science alone, came to the conclusion that geocentrism was indeed the true
cosmology, and I believe it will one day, Science will still be awfully alone,
because it does not recognise the Book, or those who compiled its contents.