[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

King James Bible:
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise
as serpents, and harmless as doves.
  ---------------------
  "in the midst of wolves" would represent the evil matrix of life. Serpents,
criminals, etc
  would be wise to the ways of evil being done to them because their
  specialty is doing evil to others, so they have learned a lot about
preventing and
  defending themselves from evil.
  "Harmless as doves" would mean to wordspread through persuasion and not
  with violence, anger, etc.    Bernie
  Also found this:
  http://bible.cc/matthew/10-16.htm

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Behold I send you as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as
serpents and simple as doves. - Matthew 10:16, DRV.

As "wise as serpents and simple as doves." What do any of you understand by
this?

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click. Visit
www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!