[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:12:17 -0800

Philip,

Christ stated that he was not alone. Therefore, I am not alone. I know that The Almighty is with me and will not desert me. I may desert The Almighty, that's true, but The Almighty will never desert me.

As regards geocentrism, you are correct. I used to try and force the science to fit with the Bible. Now that 'accounts' such as Joshua's Long day are seen to be false ramblings of a demonic race, I no longer have a Biblical 'base' for geocentrism. In fact, I now think that geocentrism is false. Let me quickly add that I have always believed (and still firmly believe) that heliocentrism/acentrism is false. I'm still, like the rest of us I suppose, trying to figure out what the reality is.

The book is irrelevant. I proclaim that The Almighty exists and is goodness, truth, love, mercy, compassion and light. And at that, I rest my case. (Suppose that makes me a Deist.)