[geocentrism] Re: Wise as a serpent

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:31:10 +1000

I prefer the advice of Jesus and shake their dust off my feet.

Jack

Good response Jack, but it has shortcomings.. Was not this said in the context
of those who refuse to supply your food and shelter?  I am sure it could not
apply to missionary zeal.

However we could find a few scripts supporting both sides of the question.

Like "let the dead bury their own dead...."  But even here, only Jesus could
know who was dammned, so it is reasonable to assume this was a narrative oncer,
and not an invitation for us to judge likewise...

Phil.

  Philip,
  I prefer the advice of Jesus and shake their dust off my feet.