[geocentrism] Re: Uranus

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 17:44:49 +1000

Allen D  I give you 9 1/2 out of 10 for this post  says Paul.

Allen I would not even give you a 2... You took everything about
atoms/molecules  straight out of one of my arguments concerning rotation, after
accusing me that this was irrelevant and imaginative and nothing to do with the
rotation motions under discussion, and then used it against Paul...  For no
rational purpose that I could read into it other than to continue making a fool
of this entire list, who are atempting to get some rationale out of science as
it applies to cosmology and geocentrism.

This reluctant reply is to have put my protest on the archive, so that students
or observers will see your interlude as mere intertainment, frivolous as it is,
to fill in the dead spots when nothing serious is being discussed.

It is not intertaining to me. If you were in a class infront of me, I would
have no trouble in identifying you as an agent provocature. As I am not so
unlucky to have this real experience, I must in charity give you the benefit of
the doubt, that you indeed do not have even the slightest comprehension of real
basic physics, or that possibly you suffer some mental handicap. Niether of
which are your fault..  In such circumstances my heart and prayers are for your
wellbeing and as much a happy state as you are able to enjoy.

Other than the above, I have considered the possibility that you are not a real
person. Nobody can be sure on this medium..  Has the moderator confirmed you or
anybody as real persons. You come across as some student at a university, or
even a group of them, intent on disruption for fun.. typical of the
intelligence level of a lot of university students in this era.

As I said, I charge no blame, and ask that observers and students who delve
into the science of cosmology and geocentrism, be not deterred from serious
discussion and consideration of the subject, by these seemingly non-scientific
discussions at the periphery.