[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:34:02 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

Mercury and the tether ball do the same thing !???...(keep the same side facing
the center)........and you claim you have shown me that I'm
wrong....?!? …..LOL…you realy are living in another universe arn't you
?....…….. Observation shows only force and or a prevention of rotation and yet
you cling to the crazy idea that there is a rotation and by definition of
motion a force that creates it.....ummm..so what is the force called that
rotates all those atoms in the spinning plate and top?....what force should we
call that?!..imagining things that are not there and cannot be shown to exists
external of your head is not science...it is called imagination.....not
observation and certainly not science! Show us the rotation on its own axis
with either a force and or without the motion of the orbit..otherwise you guys
are just wallowing in ignorance...willful at that....

From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Uranus
To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 9:01 AM

Allen D

Your post -- From allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sun Dec 14 23:42:54 2008 --
contains an illustration identified as "2 tether ball.png". In the text of that
illustration, you state inter alia, "This is the same as Mercury's
Gravitational lock. The tether is gravity. The tether prevents rotation of the
Ball."

There is no gravity lock. Mercury ROTATES on its axis once in 58.6467 days and
REVOLVES about the Sun in 87.970 days. The ratio is precisely 1.5:1. The
direction of these motions are both prograde so that the length of its day is
175.940 days which gives it a day of two -- Mercury -- years.

Lower in your post we also have -

Hint: as with the tether ball and the synchronous orbit of mercury.( it keeps
the same side facing the sun at all times).......
As I've shown above, you are wrong -- it doesn't.

On this matter -- listen to Philip. If he doesn't convince you of the error of
your ways -- and indeed, even if he does -- some time in January of the New
Year, I expect to present evidence which will positively pulverise your
position.

Paul D

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.