[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:21:22 -0800 (PST)

Paul,  Your nonsense is simply using the word "turn" to attempt to claim proof
for what constitutes your definition of it,  which is the very thing under
consideration..!?!

Deal with what I have given you ........linguistic acrobatics and diversions
from the issue is not doing your argument any good....

"the characteristics of Mercury's motions"  the nature of those motions Paul is
what we are discussion!? ...Start addressing the issue and quit trying to claim
your conclusions as the proof and premises for all your arguments?!..

Just more nonsense from you ...oh when oh when, will it ever end?......

--- On Tue, 12/16/08, allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 8:29 AM

 "guess what? The arrow head I painted on the turntable stays pointing at
me!!! "...Guess what Paul, if you take that same aparatus down on the ground
and don't do anything .... you still get  geuss what?....no rotation!......ge
we are looking for a progressive radial oreintation to a common pont that lay
within the body itself......Phil shows us a rotation that is prevented and
attempts to claim that prevention of rotation demonstrates a rotation!?....and
now you offer us the fact that somthing did not rotate as evidence that it
rotated?!

That I believe is synchronism. Even more -- when I stop turning (so I don't
fall on my donkey) the turntable is still turning!  congragulations, when you
stoped you observed the inertial effects to CAUSE A ROTATION...oh but
wait,...... it was not rotating earlier....because it was prevented from
rotating by the mechanical friction!  Just like the the moon and mercury are
prevented from rotating while in orbit!?  In all your examples the synchronisim
is the fact that it is not rotating..if it were rotattion then it would not and
cannot be synchronous... the diversion here is yours...now answer the chalenges
..your empty and vain words weary me....