[geocentrism] Uranus

  • From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:04:28 -0800 (PST)

Have no dout you & Phil are are convinced beyond all repoof…...but as I said….

1. Paul, Regergitaing popular ignorance ..the very ignorance that is
inquestion,  is not a demonstration of your argument.!? It certainly is not a
demonstration of error in mine...
What contitues motion and rotation is the question under
scrutiny!?!?!??!?!…..berrycenter or not there is still only one common point of
progressive radial orientaion ...

2. Real world not just imaginations shows only a prevention of rotation not a
rotation in the plate tether ball and rotation & orbit
table....ummmm.......there is only friction that can be demonstrated to prevent
rotaion not any rotational force….this is experimetaly verified...but like so
many things you guys prefer to imagine the opisite as "true reality" This goes
for Mercury, the tether ball  and all the atoms in that spining top too.. :-)

3. Experiment shows no rotation that can be isolated from the orbit…what you
call a rotation is the orbit…only one progressive radial oreintaion to a common
point that lay outside the body ....... In fact experiment shows that in order
to sync the orbit and what you call the rotataion is to take away all
additional motion and force beyond the orbit itself….

The Moon/ mercury…. is making a progressive radial orientation to a point that
lay outside the diameter of the Moon/murcury . . . there is no difference
between having that point inside or outside the diameter of the Moon/Murcury it
is still only one motion. If it had a progressive radial orientation to some
other point that lay internal to the Moon like its librations then that motion
could be demonstrated without the other motion, ..punch line:..IT CANN'T . . .
but simply because the common point lay outside the Moon does not necessitate a
second common point . . . there is only one motion and revolution not two.

........but keep wishing guys.....if you wish hard enough and use more of your
imagination then maybe you will be able to create whole new universes with
whole new physics and leprecons, unicorns, dancing fairies and real Santa from
the north pole..although I guess Santa does not count coz.. we all know he
realty does exist in reality he is just magical and that is why we can’t
observe him or distinguish him from the snow at the north pole… ....lol

--- On Mon, 12/15/08, allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Uranus
To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 10:50 AM

om allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sun Dec 14 23:42:54 2008 -- contains an
illustration identified as "2 tether ball.png". In the text of that
illustration, you state inter alia, "This is the same as Mercury's
Gravitational lock. The tether is gravity. The tether prevents rotation of the
Ball."

There is no gravity lock. Mercury ROTATES on its axis once in 58.6467 days and
REVOLVES about the Sun in 87.970 days. The ratio is precisely 1.5:1. The
direction of these motions are both prograde so that the length of its day is
175.940 days which gives it a day of two -- Mercury -- years.

Lower in your post we also have -

Hint: as with the tether ball and the synchronous orbit of mercury.( it keeps
the same side facing the sun at all times).......
As I've shown above, you are wrong -- it doesn't.

On this matter -- listen to Philip. If he doesn't convince you of the error of
your ways -- and indeed, even if he does -- some time in January of the New
Year, I expect to present evidence which will positively pulverise your
position.

Paul D

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.