[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 02:13:07 +0100 (BST)

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On item 1.:  I don't buy your distinction, which I think is without
significance.  If God can do the first, He can do the second.

Well I don't believe that I can explain the distinction any better than I have
done.

On item 2.:  In item 2 you are now agreeing with me, but in item 1 you are
still debating the same point.?????.  In any case, you agree God can make the
man infallible on matters of religious faith and morals by speaking  through
him. This is what He does through the Catholic Pope (although I realize you are
not going so far as to actually agree God is actually doing this, you at least
agree now that He could).  Maybe some day we'll discuss the basis for the
Catholic claim as to why God does this.

On item 3.:  Ok, so you admire the point and you accept it.  Do you want to
answer the question.

Good grief !!

Nick, do you know the old song, "There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear
Liza?"

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos